Highlighter Palette by Blać Cosmetics NZ
One of our top picks from the Blać Cosmetics range!m Whether you prefer more of a natural or dramatic look, it’s got everything you need to take your skin game to the next level. They’re dewy and just the right amount of shimmery. They diffuse light so your skin looks instantly softer and younger. The colours complement each other beautifully. Plus, they can all be used as eyeshadows!
HOW TO USE
Here’s how to make the most of this palette:
- Cheekbones - to bring out your face structure and make your face appear slimmer
- Under your eyebrow - to give your eye a mini face lift
- Bridge of the nose - to slim the nose and make it appear more delicate
- Cupid’s bow - to plump your upper lip
- In the corner of the eyes - to open the eye up and make you look fresh
- Use as a soft blush to bring cheekbones out
- Give your face some warm, naturally-flushed colour
- Use as an eyeshadow to make your eyes pop
- Use as a bronzer
- Contour your cheekbones, nose, forehead and under bottom of lip to make your lips appear bigger
- Use as an eyeshadow to bring out contours around your eyes to make them appear bigger
- Ingredients: Mica, Corn starch, Wax, Isoeicosane, Magnesium stearate, Nylon-12, Polyisobutene, Lauroyl Lysene, Iron oxides, CI 77491, pink glow contains carmine, CI77499, Titanium dioxide C177891.
Courier within New Zealand is FREE! Please allow 2-3 working days for your package delivery through Post Haste, you can expect an email from us once your parcel has been sent with your tracking details. Signature is required on delivery.
There is a $20 fee for tracked postage to Australia with NZ Post for all purchases. Shipping can take between 5-10 working days. Signature is required on delivery.
Get in touch and we will assess the best way to proceed. In most cases the item can be repaired to its original condition however if this is not the case we will replace the item based on the warranty term of the item. If none of the above is an option we will refund.
Meadowlark will repair any manufacturing fault at no cost within 6 months of the purchase date. Proof of purchase is required. Manufacturing faults do not include: Chipped, cracked or broken gemstones. Broken chains. General wear and tear including rings that have bent out of shape or oxidised. Plating that has worn off.
Leather Goods | Eyewear are under warranty for 12 months from purchase date. Proof of purchase is required. Manufacturing faults do not include: Scratches to leather, discolouration due to fading, scratches to lenses.
Clothing Items are under warranty for 6months from date of purchase. Proof of purchase is required. Manufacturing faults do not include stains, stretched/shrunken items or items that have not been washed according to the care label. Holes where items has been tucked and caught on belt buckles. Holes from snags.