Mr Pitt Sunglasses
MR PITT by Oscar & Frank features....
- - Category3 sun lens by renowned lens producer ESSILOR for 100% optically correct vision and maximum protection agains harmful UVA & UVB rays.
- - Base 2 Lens curve, lower the number the flatter the lens
- - Handcrafted premium Italian acetate frames. Acetate originates renewable resources like cotton and is the number one material for making durable high quality eyewear. Unlike plastic, the colours and patterns are embedded within the acetate rather than sprayed onto the surface, retaining colour, brightness and preventing peeling and fading.
- - Japanese stainless steel temples and internal structure
- - All Oscar & Frank Eyewear have stainless steel wire embedded into the temples which enables the arms to be adjusted for the perfect fit.
- - Oscar & Frank Eyewear only use 5 or 7 barrel extra strong stainless steel Vissottica branded hinges.
- All online sunglass purchases are final
Courier within New Zealand is FREE! Please allow 2-3 working days for your package delivery through Post Haste, you can expect an email from us once your parcel has been sent with your tracking details. Signature is required on delivery.
There is a $20 fee for tracked postage to Australia with NZ Post for all purchases. Shipping can take between 5-10 working days. Signature is required on delivery.
Get in touch and we will assess the best way to proceed. In most cases the item can be repaired to its original condition however if this is not the case we will replace the item based on the warranty term of the item. If none of the above is an option we will refund.
Meadowlark will repair any manufacturing fault at no cost within 6 months of the purchase date. Proof of purchase is required. Manufacturing faults do not include: Chipped, cracked or broken gemstones. Broken chains. General wear and tear including rings that have bent out of shape or oxidised. Plating that has worn off.
Leather Goods | Eyewear are under warranty for 12 months from purchase date. Proof of purchase is required. Manufacturing faults do not include: Scratches to leather, discolouration due to fading, scratches to lenses.
Clothing Items are under warranty for 6months from date of purchase. Proof of purchase is required. Manufacturing faults do not include stains, stretched/shrunken items or items that have not been washed according to the care label. Holes where items has been tucked and caught on belt buckles. Holes from snags.