OMni Nourish Balm
Nourish Balm By OMni NZ
A beautifully scented balm that nourishes your skin & leaves it feeling smooth & luscious. Reformulated for an even better skin feel, it's perfect for lips, cuticles, brows, hands, elbows, knees ... actually any dry patch on your body! Use every day to hydrate, renew and revitalise your skin. You can even use it to smooth the frizzy ends of your hair - try it!
100% natural with botanical ingredients, including the essential oils of ylang ylang & peppermint to nourish your skin and uplift your day.
Tips for use:
- Firstly, if you just need a little lift in your day, open your pot and breathe deeply ... it's sure to bring a smile to your face.
- I keep one in my handbag, one on my work desk, and one on my dresser so I can give myself a little OMni love any time I need it.
- It's the perfect compliment to every outfit because it simply highlights your own natural beauty.
- Then there's the beautiful lip feel .... try it once and you'll keep coming back for more. Actually that goes without saying for all OMni balms :-).
- Apply a generous amount to your lips, cuticles, hands, elbows, or to any dry patch to nourish dry skin. It's even great for cuts and grazes!
- Contains beeswax / Patch test
- Free from synthetic ingredients, including parabens, petrochemicals, artificial fragrances & colours
- Re-use/recycle your pot & reduce the impact on our environment
All OMni balms are poured into double-walled frosted glass pots while the balms are still warm. Sometimes as the the balms cool they pull away slightly from the wall of the inner glass dome, which can give it an uneven appearance. It's a bit of an optical illusion. Rest assured the full amount of balm is in the pot for your enjoyment.
Courier within New Zealand is FREE! Please allow 2-3 working days for your package delivery through Post Haste, you can expect an email from us once your parcel has been sent with your tracking details. Signature is required on delivery.
There is a $20 fee for tracked postage to Australia with NZ Post for all purchases. Shipping can take between 5-10 working days. Signature is required on delivery.
Get in touch and we will assess the best way to proceed. In most cases the item can be repaired to its original condition however if this is not the case we will replace the item based on the warranty term of the item. If none of the above is an option we will refund.
Meadowlark will repair any manufacturing fault at no cost within 6 months of the purchase date. Proof of purchase is required. Manufacturing faults do not include: Chipped, cracked or broken gemstones. Broken chains. General wear and tear including rings that have bent out of shape or oxidised. Plating that has worn off.
Leather Goods | Eyewear are under warranty for 12 months from purchase date. Proof of purchase is required. Manufacturing faults do not include: Scratches to leather, discolouration due to fading, scratches to lenses.
Clothing Items are under warranty for 6months from date of purchase. Proof of purchase is required. Manufacturing faults do not include stains, stretched/shrunken items or items that have not been washed according to the care label. Holes where items has been tucked and caught on belt buckles. Holes from snags.