OMni Radiant Zinc Balm | Sheer Coral
OMni Radiant Zinc Balm By OMni NZ in Sheer Coral
A delicious sweet peppermint scented balm with radiant hints of colour, a subtle sheen, and all the benefits of zinc oxide to moisturise and balance your skin tone. The perfect way to light up your lips, or add a summer glow to your cheeks, collar bones or décolletage. Use every day to soothe and nourish your skin.
100% natural with botanical ingredients, including zinc oxide and the essential oil peppermint to nourish your skin and uplift your day.
Tips for use:
- Apply a generous amount to your lips or cheeks. Use a dabbing technique or light short brush strokes. Layer it up to add more colour or massage in for a lighter hue. The more you massage, the more transparent the colour becomes.
- Massage into your décolletage for a moisturising base, then dab additional product on for more colour and sheen.
- Dab along your collar bones for the beautiful summer glow.
- The colours don't stain, so you can massage any excess in your cuticles or backs of hands or on any dry patch to nourish dry skin, for an extra little dose of OMni love.
- Contains beeswax / Patch test
- Free from synthetic ingredients, including parabens, petrochemicals, artificial fragrances & colours
- Re-use/recycle your pot & reduce the impact on our environment
All OMni balms are poured into double-walled frosted glass pots while the balms are still warm. Sometimes as the the balms cool they pull away slightly from the wall of the inner glass dome, which can give it an uneven appearance. It's a bit of an optical illusion. Rest assured the full amount of balm is in the pot for your enjoyment.
Courier within New Zealand is FREE! Please allow 2-3 working days for your package delivery through Post Haste, you can expect an email from us once your parcel has been sent with your tracking details. Signature is required on delivery.
There is a $20 fee for tracked postage to Australia with NZ Post for all purchases. Shipping can take between 5-10 working days. Signature is required on delivery.
Get in touch and we will assess the best way to proceed. In most cases the item can be repaired to its original condition however if this is not the case we will replace the item based on the warranty term of the item. If none of the above is an option we will refund.
Meadowlark will repair any manufacturing fault at no cost within 6 months of the purchase date. Proof of purchase is required. Manufacturing faults do not include: Chipped, cracked or broken gemstones. Broken chains. General wear and tear including rings that have bent out of shape or oxidised. Plating that has worn off.
Leather Goods | Eyewear are under warranty for 12 months from purchase date. Proof of purchase is required. Manufacturing faults do not include: Scratches to leather, discolouration due to fading, scratches to lenses.
Clothing Items are under warranty for 6months from date of purchase. Proof of purchase is required. Manufacturing faults do not include stains, stretched/shrunken items or items that have not been washed according to the care label. Holes where items has been tucked and caught on belt buckles. Holes from snags.