Organic Face Oil
Organic Face Oil by Blać Cosmetics NZ
This little gem is perfect for massaging into your skin after a hot face cloth, when your pores are open and able to absorb all the ingredients. Think of it as prepping your skin to wake up as a dewy-looking goddess the next day.
- Chia seed, avocado & jojoba oils hydrate and soothe
- Helps feed skin tissues and fight free radical damage
- Ideal for all skin types
- Use with Organic Hydrating Moisturiser for best results
- Cruelty free (no Blać products are ever tested on animals!)
- Ingredients: prunis amygdalus (sweet almond) dulcis oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil*, hippophae rhamnoides (seabuckthorn berry) kernel extract*, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, salvia hispanica (chia seed) seed oil, euterpe oleracea (acai) fruit oil, tocopherol (vitamin e), glycine soja oil, lavandula angustifolia oil (lavender), boswellia carterii oil (frankincense), cymbopogon martini oil (palmarosa), pelargonium roseum leaf oil (rose geranium), cananga odorata flower oil (ylang ylang), anthemis nobilis flower oil (chamomile roman) rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract * - * organic ingredients
Courier within New Zealand is FREE! Please allow 2-3 working days for your package delivery through Post Haste, you can expect an email from us once your parcel has been sent with your tracking details. Signature is required on delivery.
There is a $20 fee for tracked postage to Australia with NZ Post for all purchases. Shipping can take between 5-10 working days. Signature is required on delivery.
Get in touch and we will assess the best way to proceed. In most cases the item can be repaired to its original condition however if this is not the case we will replace the item based on the warranty term of the item. If none of the above is an option we will refund.
Meadowlark will repair any manufacturing fault at no cost within 6 months of the purchase date. Proof of purchase is required. Manufacturing faults do not include: Chipped, cracked or broken gemstones. Broken chains. General wear and tear including rings that have bent out of shape or oxidised. Plating that has worn off.
Leather Goods | Eyewear are under warranty for 12 months from purchase date. Proof of purchase is required. Manufacturing faults do not include: Scratches to leather, discolouration due to fading, scratches to lenses.
Clothing Items are under warranty for 6months from date of purchase. Proof of purchase is required. Manufacturing faults do not include stains, stretched/shrunken items or items that have not been washed according to the care label. Holes where items has been tucked and caught on belt buckles. Holes from snags.