Trace Tee | Neon Red
Trace Tee by Kowtow in Neon Red
A single jersey knit tee, made from 100% certified Fairtrade organic cotton. The Trace Tee has a close fitting, standard fit and is defined by a stripe neckband. It has raglan sleeves and is finished with wide rib at the neck, cuff and hem. An easy-wear everyday essential perfect for adding colour to your wardrobe.
- Made from certified 100% Fairtrade organic cotton.
- Help reduce your impact and extend the life of this garment by only washing when necessary. We recommend airing or steaming to refresh your garment between wears.
- Cool machine wash with similar colours, hang dry in the shade, warm iron on reverse. Do not soak or bleach.
- Organic cotton is a natural, biodegradable and renewable resource grown from non-genetically modified seeds, without harmful chemicals. It requires less water to grow than conventional cotton, and is rain-fed, hand-picked and processed using Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) allowed inks and dyes.
- All of Kowtow's garments are certified by FLO and made in a traceable supply chain, which works with Fairtrade certified farmers and manufacturers from seed to garment.
Courier within New Zealand is FREE! Please allow 2-3 working days for your package delivery through NZ Post, you can expect an email from us once your parcel has been sent with your tracking details. Signature is required on delivery.
There is a $20 fee for tracked postage to Australia with NZ Post for all purchases. Shipping can take between 5-10 working days. Signature is required on delivery.
Returns address is:
Shop C-09, 19 Grant Road
Get in touch and we will assess the best way to proceed. In most cases the item can be repaired to its original condition however if this is not the case we will replace the item based on the warranty term of the item. If none of the above is an option we will refund.
Leather Goods | Eyewear are under warranty for 12 months from purchase date. Proof of purchase is required. Manufacturing faults do not include: Scratches to leather, discolouration due to fading, scratches to lenses.
Clothing Items are under warranty for 6months from date of purchase. Proof of purchase is required. Manufacturing faults do not include stains, stretched/shrunken items or items that have not been washed according to the care label. Holes where items has been tucked and caught on belt buckles. Holes from snags. Knitwear with pilling will also not be considered faulty as this is part of the nature of wool, we recommend caring for your wool items with a de-pilling device easily sourced from any electronics store.