Worker Denim Jeans | Black Denim
The Worker Denim Jeans by Kowtow NZ in Black Denim
Mid-rise jeans with a wide leg and front pleats, made from mid-weight organic cotton denim. The jeans have a low crotch, rounded front pockets and a single back patch pocket. They feature wide turned up cuffs and are fastened by a concealed front fly with nickel-free tacks. Also available in Brass
These are a big fit - we recommend sizing down.
- 12oz 100% organic cotton denim.
- The cotton is organically farmed and free from chemical sprays and genetically modified seeds to benefit the soil and farmers.
- Finished with OEKO-TEX certified nickel-free tacks made in Germany.
- Washed and dyed using Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) approved processes, which ensure the sustainable use and treatment of water.
- This garment is made in a transparent supply chain, which works with fair trade certified farmers and manufacturers from seed to garment.
Courier within New Zealand is FREE! Please allow 2-3 working days for your package delivery through Post Haste, you can expect an email from us once your parcel has been sent with your tracking details. Signature is required on delivery.
There is a $20 fee for tracked postage to Australia with NZ Post for all purchases. Shipping can take between 5-10 working days. Signature is required on delivery.
Get in touch and we will assess the best way to proceed. In most cases the item can be repaired to its original condition however if this is not the case we will replace the item based on the warranty term of the item. If none of the above is an option we will refund.
Meadowlark will repair any manufacturing fault at no cost within 6 months of the purchase date. Proof of purchase is required. Manufacturing faults do not include: Chipped, cracked or broken gemstones. Broken chains. General wear and tear including rings that have bent out of shape or oxidised. Plating that has worn off.
Leather Goods | Eyewear are under warranty for 12 months from purchase date. Proof of purchase is required. Manufacturing faults do not include: Scratches to leather, discolouration due to fading, scratches to lenses.
Clothing Items are under warranty for 6months from date of purchase. Proof of purchase is required. Manufacturing faults do not include stains, stretched/shrunken items or items that have not been washed according to the care label. Holes where items has been tucked and caught on belt buckles. Holes from snags.