OMni Polish Balm
Polish Balm By OMni NZ
A refreshing sweet orange scented gentle exfoliating polish that leaves your skin feeling soft & supple, reformulated for an even better result. Perfect for lips, cuticles, backs of hands, elbows and even knees! Use daily, as a weekly treatment, or whenever your skin tells you to.
100% natural with botanical ingredients, including finely granulated coconut sugar and the essential oil of sweet orange to nourish your skin and uplift your day – it’s so good you can eat it! And no micro beads in sight!
Tips for use:
- Massage a small amount into your lips and lip edge, cuticles, backs of hands, elbows or even your knees, to gently exfoliate the areas. Continue until the coconut sugar crystals have dissolved or when you're ready to stop. Lick the extra off your lips (yum!) or use a damp cloth or running water to remove excess from anywhere you apply it.
- The residue left restores your lip/skin condition, or you can finish with any other OMni balm. Notice the difference in your skin texture and condition - it's fab!
- Contains beeswax / Patch test
- Free from synthetic ingredients, including parabens, petrochemicals, artificial fragrances & colours
- Re-use/recycle your pot & reduce the impact on our environment
All OMni balms are poured into double-walled frosted glass pots while the balms are still warm. Sometimes as the the balms cool they pull away slightly from the wall of the inner glass dome, which can give it an uneven appearance. It's a bit of an optical illusion. Rest assured the full amount of balm is in the pot for your enjoyment.
Courier within New Zealand is FREE! Please allow 2-3 working days for your package delivery through Post Haste, you can expect an email from us once your parcel has been sent with your tracking details. Signature is required on delivery.
There is a $20 fee for tracked postage to Australia with NZ Post for all purchases. Shipping can take between 5-10 working days. Signature is required on delivery.
Get in touch and we will assess the best way to proceed. In most cases the item can be repaired to its original condition however if this is not the case we will replace the item based on the warranty term of the item. If none of the above is an option we will refund.
Meadowlark will repair any manufacturing fault at no cost within 6 months of the purchase date. Proof of purchase is required. Manufacturing faults do not include: Chipped, cracked or broken gemstones. Broken chains. General wear and tear including rings that have bent out of shape or oxidised. Plating that has worn off.
Leather Goods | Eyewear are under warranty for 12 months from purchase date. Proof of purchase is required. Manufacturing faults do not include: Scratches to leather, discolouration due to fading, scratches to lenses.
Clothing Items are under warranty for 6months from date of purchase. Proof of purchase is required. Manufacturing faults do not include stains, stretched/shrunken items or items that have not been washed according to the care label. Holes where items has been tucked and caught on belt buckles. Holes from snags.